Working at home has one major advantage -- it is being able to attend to my children whenever possible. It is having a career without failing to attend to my kids' needs. Also, seeing them slowly take on the world in their own unique ways is such a fulfillment. It never fails to warm my heart and put a smile on my face whenever I get to witness my children successfully overcoming a milestone in their lives.
- E-learning. It gives you almost all information you need for whatever workload you have to accomplish -- with just a click of a mouse, which makes us more efficient. Remember: knowledge is power! Gone are the days where going to the city library, borrowing a book from a friend, or talking to an expert about your work was necessary in order to perform.
- It brings us closer to each other -- where doing an interview, communicating with your boss, an associate, a friend or family in a distant place via social media or video call is as easy as 1, 2, and 3!
- Searching and applying for an online job, receiving workloads, submitting reports, logging in for work is never a problem. You don’t have to worry about traveling or being late.
- Online banking! Being able to perform most, if not all, of my financial transactions online at the shortest time possible is very convenient. I would not have to go to the nearest bank where I will still have to stand and wait in line.
- Online Shopping. This is every woman’s dream come true. By surfing through thousands of E-commerce sites in your computer, it will save you the time of walking around the mall, waiting in line to purchase an item, getting exhausted, and a whole lot of other “problems and nuisances” that a shopaholic can experience by physically being at the mall.
- One that would fit my budget yet would not sacrifice the download speed and usage, if I wanted to perform at my best.
- Go through the various Internet Service Providers that have internet broadband plans that would come close, if not exactly, perfectly suited to my preferences.
- I will then have to choose which of the monthly internet broadband plans to install.